Make a Difference This Dry January
A month off alcohol can make a real difference – just some of the benefits people have experienced are:
- Weight loss
- Better sleep
- More energy
- Clearer skin
- Time – no more hangovers to sleep off!
- The sense of achievement for finishing your month
- The stats show most people drink less booze even after the month is over!
- The realisation that you’re actually just as awesome without the alcohol.
- And think of all the money you’ll save (the average person spends £50,000 on booze in their lifetime!)
It’s a pretty impressive list. If we could come up with a new health supplement or discovered a superfood that had all those benefits, we’d be millionaires. But instead we aim to offer the help, advice and encouragement to let you get these benefits yourself, all for free.
But you’e not just doing some good for yourself, you’re part of a movement of millions of people looking to improve the lives of those around them too. You’re helping to create a culture of happiness, confidence and health that achieves far more good than just the break from booze.
Plus, did you know those who make a public commitment to fundraise are drastically more likely to complete the whole month? That means you’re more likely to get all those shiny benefits. There are many different ways to fundraise, so join the 2 million people who tried cutting out last year and find the idea that’s right for you. And of course ask friends and family to join you, the more of you there are, the more exciting days out you’ll be filling your diary with!
So really it’s in your best interests to head over to JustGiving and build your fundraising page. Ask your friends and family to sponsor you – who knows, you might convince a few of them to join you!
And if you still haven’t signed up yet, well, what are you waiting for?
After Dry January Resources?
- Dry January A3 Poster
- Dry January A4 Poster
- Dry January Donation Form
- Dry January Fundraising Ideas
- Dry January Individual Sign Up Form
- Dry January Leaflet
- Dry January Sponsorship Form
- Dry January Team Sign Up Form
- Social Media Cover Photo
- Dry January 2016 Certificate